100 word challenge week #8

Tomorrow Im going to the extraordinary PNE for the scare of Fright Night. My friends and I want to go into the haunted houses. When I got back to my cosy home I went to bed. In the morning we left right away. We did the terrifying haunted houses I was terrified. There was a flame jump scars and worst of all a claustrophobic tunnel. I couldn't breath but when we came home we all went swimming.  There was white noise  in the background. I've been noticing some people don't cellebrate halloween.

Comments

  1. Hello Eaor,
    You have used descriptive vocabulary e.g. 'extraordinary', 'cosy', and 'claustrophobic', which makes your writing interesting to read. Your last three sentences are random; they use the prompt words, but do not fit in with your story. What happened? You would benefit from word processing your story in a 'Word' document first, then copying and pasting it into your blog. 'Word' will help you realize where you have made spelling and punctuation errors. Congratulations on completing the 100 Word Challenge Week #8.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge Week # 22